CONSULTANCY: INTERNAL AUDITOR
The Internal Auditor is an independent assurance function established by the board members to examine and evaluate activities as a service to the organisation and to advice at an early stage in the implementation of any developments / amendments to processes. The Internal Auditor provides the Executive Director and board members with quarterly statements on the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s internal control arrangements.
buy hard on oral jelly online calibudsman.com/wp-content/themes/shoptimizer/inc/core/functions/new/hard-on-oral-jelly.html no prescription
The Internal Auditor’s terms of reference include but are not limited to:
1. Ensuring all organizational approved policies are being implemented and kept under review.
2. Reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial and operating information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
3. Reviewing the systems previously established to ensure compliance with policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations.
4. Reviewing the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, and verifying the existence of such assets.
5. Assisting in the verification of performance measures.
buy zydena online calibudsman.com/wp-content/themes/shoptimizer/inc/core/functions/new/zydena.html no prescription
6. To ascertain that systems of control are laid down and operate to promote the economic, efficient and effective use of resources and to safeguard assets.
7. Examining and evaluating the adequacy of the organization’s systems of internal control and providing quarterly assurance statements and/or reports to the Executive Director.
1. Minimum a bachelor’s degree holder in Accounting is essential
2. Must have professional Accountancy qualification(s) such as CPA(U), or ACCA and be a registered member of ICPA(U)
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience in both internal and external auditing
4. Demonstrated knowledge of International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
The East and Horn of Africa Human Rights Defenders Project (EHAHRDP) is the secretariat to a network of more than 75 member organizations drawn from eleven countries in the sub-region (that is, Burundi, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia (and Somaliland), South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda). The project was designed to strengthen the work of human rights defenders (HRDs) in the East and Horn of Africa sub-region by reducing their vulnerability to the risk of persecution and by enhancing their capacity to effectively defend human rights. The Project envisions a region in which the human rights of every citizen as stipulated in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) are respected and upheld. EHAHRDP implements activities in the areas of protection, advocacy and capacity building.
Additionally, EHAHRDP acts as the secretariat for the Pan-African Human Rights Defenders Network, which brings together five sub-regional networks from North, Central, West, Southern and the East and Horn of Africa. Further information about EHAHRDP’s activities can be found on the website: https://defenddefenders.org/ or through our social media outlets on Face book http://www.facebook.com/humanrightsdefendersproject or Twitter @EHAHRDP.
This is a part-time consultancy position based in Kampala, Uganda and audits will be conducted on a quarterly basis. Applicants should be eligible to work in Uganda without restriction.
Applicants should send a letter of motivation, CV and contacts of three references to: [email protected] by 6 February 2015. Do not send scanned copies of certificates.
The subject line of the email should read “Application for the Internal Auditor Position”